- Spring/Summer Term 2017, Sun Apr 16th – Fri June 16th weekly plus 4 summer sign-up lessons from June 19-Sept 4th
- Recital Saturday May 22nd at 1 PM at the Neighborhood Church
- Studio Performance Classes May 25th at the Neighborhood Church and May 28th at Valley View
- Practice Challenge, Sun April 23rd- Fri June 15th. Studio Class and Party Saturday June 17th at 4 PM at Valley View – prizes for the practice challenge, review jar challenge “ice cream challenge”, and the video clip challenge will be awarded.
- Four Summer lessons are recommended (to maintain skills), but not mandatory. Extra lessons may be added a-la-carte, or special arrangements may be made before April 1st to deduct some summer lessons.
Every student works towards at least one performance per month, performing in studio class, public outreach performances, competitions, and recitals.
Studio Solo Performance Class for all levels of cello students, 3-4 classes offered per term
Recitals: A formal performance that features student solos, reception to follow.